With over 40 years in the construction industry, Agate Construction provides value driven, unique, turnkey construction services to its customers, while also consistently providing a safe, innovative, and engaging place to work for its customers and Team members.
As a well-known general contractor, Agate Construction is active in the commercial construction and industrial market sectors throughout the West—and provides unique solutions to governmental entities and municipalities in both general construction and construction management applications.
Unique to Agate Construction, are its value-added services and the ability to provide structural engineering and self-perform fabricated steel components. All these qualities allow Agate Construction to control the important elements of your project’s construction objectives, as well as deliver its “Certainty of Successful Outcome” to all its customers.
At Agate Construction, we are driven by these principles:
- Safety – We are accident and injury free on all of our projects for the past several years – Our Company Culture is driven through our commitment to our Corporate Safety Program and our genuine care for everyone that works on our jobsites.
- Our People – Agate’s experienced construction professionals do not just find problems; our team members actively solve them as well. We proactively plan and schedule the work to keep the project safe, on schedule, and within budget.
- Competitive Fees – Our fee structure is more competitive than other contractors because we are client focused and not project dependent. We believe that by being focused on our customers, we create relationships that are sustainable as opposed to building “one off” projects.
- Trade Partner Relationships – As a result of how we treat and work alongside our subcontractors, we have a loyal following of “top shelf’ trade partners that enjoy doing business with us – “we get the right and competitive proposals” from the subcontracting community.
- Ownership Involvement – Rick Nichols [link to profile] and Lou Primak [link to profile] play active roles in all operations of the company. They have their skin in the game so to speak and are deeply involved in the company’s goals and daily activities.